The LA(H)B program is aimed at architects involved in the design and construction of buildings for healthcare and for those who want to specialize in this field.


To apply, please follow these steps:

1. FILL OUT AND SEND THE ENROLLMENT FORM OF THE ESCOLA SERT

  • Master: Healthcare Architecture for Now and the Future
    Link

  • Postgraduate 1: Hospital Architecture for the 21st Century
    Link

  • Postgraduate 2: Investigation and Innovation in Healthcare Architecture
    Link

Once the form has been sent, you will receive an email from the Escola Sert confirming that your application has been received correctly and your place has been reserved in the selected course.


2. FORMALIZATION OF ENROLLMENT AND FORM OF PAYMENT

Enrollment will be formalized when full payment or 30% of the fee has been received by the Escola Sert. Payment can be made by credit card or bank transfer. 


Master: Healthcare Architecture for Now and the FutureTotal amount: 9,540 € *

You can reserve your place by paying 30% of the fee with payment of the remaining 70% before the start of the course.

* We offer a discount of 10% (1,060 €) to students who register before May 15. After this date, the total amount of the master will be: 10,600 €.

Links for payment by credit card

To make the payment of the total amount of 9,540 € > Link

First payment of 30%: 2,862 € > Link

Second payment of 70%: 6,678 € > Link


Postgraduate 1: Hospital Architecture for the 21st Century
Total amount: 6,100 €

You can reserve your place by paying 30% of the fee, with payment of the remaining 70% before the start of the course.

Links for payment by credit card

Total amount: 6,100 € Link

First payment of 30%: 1,830 € Link

Second payment of 70%: 4,270 € Link


Postgraduate course 2: Investigation and Innovation in Healthcare Architecture

Total amount: 5,000 €

You can reserve your place by paying 30% of the fee, with payment of the remaining 70% before the start of the course.

Links for payment by credit card

Total amount: 5,000 € Link

First payment 30%: € 1,500 Link

Second payment of 70%: € 3,500 Link

Bank transfer

The bank details are as follows to make payment by transfer.

BIC / SWIFT: CASDESBBXXX
IBAN: ES29 3183 0800 8300 0000 4369
Bank: Caixa Arquitectes (Arquia)

Address of the bank: C / Arcs nº1, 08002 Barcelona (Spain) 
Beneficiary of the account: Colegio de Arquitectos de Cataluña

General information

Requirements: Degree in architecture. Students coming from countries that are not part of the European Union must have their university degrees legalized and officially translated into Spanish if necessary. Previous healthcare experience is not necessary.

Accommodation: Students find their own accommodation with advice available from the course organizers.

Computer: Each student must bring a laptop computer, on which they will work during the course.

Medical insurance: It is recommended that students from abroad obtain medical insurance.


FOR MORE INFORMATION> hospital@mariocorea.com